Shipping Carrier Updates - COVID-19
While orders are packaged and shipped within 1-3 days from your order being placed, additional shipping delays may present themselves during this time.
UPS has the following changes to their service:
- As of March 26, 2020, the UPS service guarantee is suspended for all US-origin shipments (domestic and international) at any service level.
USPS has the following changes to their service:
- Some USPS post offices are closed.
- USPS is not shipping to certain countries.
- There are delays in USPS mail and package deliveries to and from certain countries.
- As of February 10, 2020, there is a temporary suspension of the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International destined for China and Hong Kong SAR China.